Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My College Blog

So far, I have talked with a student who is currently attending Northwestern to get a little more information and insight from someone who actually attends the school.  I have also talked to a student who is a grade younger than me and interested in attending Northwestern in Fall of 2013.  I am currently working on doing what I need to do as an incoming freshman, such as loan applications, housing applications, etc, so that I can get a better grasp on the advise I will be posting on my blog.

What I still need to do is make an actual blog where I can document all of this information.  This is in the works and will be up shortly.

My work will benefit others by acting as a guide to those that will be seniors next year.  I will not only have information specifically for students interested in attending Northwestern, but will also have general need to know information for all high school seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment