Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Big Plan

I am creating a college blog, something that as I've thought more about I've brainstormed a lot of really useful ideas.  My biggest concern is how I am going to get the word out about what I produce, but what I think will be most helpful is for Dr. Preston to pass along what I end up doing to his students next year.  Over the next few weeks I want to create a blog that includes facts about Northwestern, my story and how I chose to go there, and all that good stuff.  This isn't just something that will be finished this year though.  I plan to continue to update it once I go off to school.  I have already talked to a student who is a year younger than me, who approached me with questions about Northwestern upon hearing that I decided to go there.  The information that I passed along to him will be the building blogs of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment